Your Trusted Audio Visual Partner For Over 10 Years
join a growing team
Great talent makes is what makes us industry leaders. We invest in individuals, teams, and ideas to do things that have an impact.
If you are passionate, driven, and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges, and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team!
DIGITAL EDGE is an audio visual integrator providing a vast array of unique communication solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include digital signage, integrated audio visual systems, large format digital displays, boardroom AV, and classroom solutions.
As part of our on-going ambitious growth plans, we now have an immediate opening for the position of “AV Lead Technician”.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- At least 5 years of experience loading, testing, and troubleshooting control systems such as Extron, Crestron, AMX
- Experience leading a team of Technicians ensuring AV standards are followed
- Experience fabricating, terminating, and installing racks for deployment
- Experience providing accurate project documentation for end-users and management
- Experience testing, commissioning, troubleshooting, and diagnosing various AV systems
- Installation of A/V products – flown, wall, ceiling
- Working with Project Managers to meet timelines and client expectations
- Configure components, train users at site as needed
- Knowledge of LAN and IP networking, signal flow and configuration
- Previous experience managing complex installations (anchoring, cable mounts, uni-strut, etc)
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Willing to work out of town, overnight travel will be required from time to time
- Awareness of safety protocols
Expected Start Date: ASAP (negotiable)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
When applying, provide your full name, resume, contact information, and references.
DIGITAL EDGE is an equal opportunity employer.