by Riley W • June 13, 2016
Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low cost of ownership. From long-throw projectors designed
for traditional educational settings to ultra-short-throw and all-in-one solutions built for progressive classrooms, Epson has the model made for you.
These high-performance, network-ready projectors with interactive pens integrate interactive functionality into one machine without the constraints or expense of an interactive whiteboard. Annotate from any source — directly on projected images sent over the network or on content from DVD/Blu-ray® players and document cameras — without the use of a computer. Plus, with dual pen support, two users can write simultaneously, making it easier than ever to actively engage your students in the curriculum. Setup is easy with auto calibration and no PC driver to install. The impressive ultra-short-throw projection of BrightLink projectors mean you can project large, interactive, WXGA images up to 100″ without shadow interference. Add versatile wall or table mounting options, HDMI connectivity, a built-in 16 W speaker and convenient microphone jack, and these fully loaded BrightLink projectors open the world to interactivity 3.0.
EPSON BRIGHTLINK HIGHLIGHTS
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- Touch-based interactivity — enables as many as six students to touch, draw, select and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures
- PC-free interactivity — display and write on content from your iPad®/iPod®/iPhone®, AndroidTM device, document camera, DVD player, or no source at all
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share and compare students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Epson network Moderator software and the Epson iProjectionTM App
- Wireless interactivity — use EasyMP® software with a networked BrightLink projector to share and interact with content from your laptop as you move freely about the classroom
- Compatible with top interactive software — maximize your investment by utilizing familiar teaching applications such as Promethean ActivInspire® and SMART NotebookTM (sold separately)
- Wall mount included — get a 100" image from as little as 12" away; significantly reduces shadow interference and glare
- Long-life, low-cost lamp — lasts up to 6,000 hours in ECO Mode
- 2x HDMI — supports multiple high-definition AV devices, with MHL support
QUALITY SERVICE - ALBERTA (EDMONTON - FORT MCMURRAY - CALGARY - RED DEER)
digital EDGE media has experience installing and supporting projects and installations in cities all over Alberta. From small one-off signage installations to large enterprise projects, our team of experienced designers and project managers will work with you
to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our support for your project doesn't end after installation however. We are committed to providing extended support to assist with any issues you may experience in the future.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
Scroll to the bottom of this page to submit a contact request to learn more about our products and services. One of our knowledgeable sales representatives will be in contact with you in a timely manner to help answer your questions and begin building your dream audiovisual solution.